In our dental office, we do everything we can to help you keep all of your teeth, but sometimes, extractions are necessary.
Before pulling a tooth, we’ll always discuss your options with you, which may include fillings, crowns, inlays / onlays, or root canal therapy.
Common reasons for tooth extractions include:
- accidents and injuries
- cracked teeth from aging, teeth grinding, or wear and tear
- teeth that have become infected
- root canals that have failed
- baby teeth that are still present in adults but causing problems
- overcrowding of teeth
- impacted wisdom teeth (a common condition in teenagers and young adults)
Once a tooth has been pulled, we’ll typically recommend bridges or dental implants, both of which look great and also help preserve the integrity of your bite. If several teeth need to be pulled, dentures or a combination of dentures and implants may offer the best solution.
For more information on tooth extractions or to schedule a dental appointment, please call our office, (303) 393-6006, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re experiencing pain in a specific tooth or having a dental emergency, call us immediately!